Who do I call?

Call the Ditch Rider if your question concerns the Main Ditch (Elizabeth Avery: 315-529-1957, [email protected]).

Call your lateral chair if you are on a lateral and the question concerns your own water. See list of lateral chairs.

Call the President if your question relates to water policy or to maintenance issues (Jim Snow, 303-845-0900[email protected]), and call the Vice President (Mike Merritt, 720-352-5678[email protected]) for information on how to use your water.

Call the Treasurer/Secretary, Catherine Long Gates, for questions about assessments and status of payment: 303-442-4801, [email protected].